500g Golden Caster Sugar
500ml Double Cream
3tbsp Liquid Glucose
140g White Chocolate, roughly chopped
100g Sun-Maid Raisins
1. Line a 22cm square non-stick tin with baking parchment.
2. Put the caster sugar, double cream and liquid glucose in a pan.
3. Heat slowly, stirring continually, until the sugar melts.
4. Now turn up the heat and fast boil the mixture until a small amount dropped into a glass
of cold water sets.
5. Turn off the heat and keep stirring for five minutes, or until the mixture starts to thicken.
Sprinkle in the white chocolate and Sun-Maid Raisins and very briefly swirl through the mixture.
6. Pour into the tin and leave to set overnight, then turn out and cut into squares.
Over 18 million copies of Primary Times magazines are distributed every year through primary schools in 59 regions across the UK and Ireland.