Vegan Baked Marinated Tofu
400g Firm tofu cut in 1cm slices
1/2 Cup teriyaki sauce
1 Lemon juice
1 Tsp smoked paprika
1 Tbsp lemon and parsley seasoning
1 Tbsp sea salt
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 Onion cut in big slices
2 Cloves garlic sliced
- Mix the tofu with all the ingredients part from the parsley, onion and garlic and leave it in the fridge for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180C.
- Mix the marinated tofu with the parsley, onion and garlic and bake it in a foil bag for 45 minutes.
- Open the foil bag and grill the tofu for 15 minutes at 220C.
- Once the tofu is cooked serve straight away.
For more information visit Essentail Vegan UK