Christmas Tree Crispy Pops
Ingredients (makes 6):
- 200g marshmallow
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 100g Rice Krispies
- 6 ice-cream cone
- 500g icing sugar
- ½ tsp green food colouring
- sweets and sprinkles, to decorate
- Melt the marshmallows and golden syrup in a pan, then stir in Rice Krispies. Working quickly, pack the mixture into ice cream cones and push a lolly stick into the middle of each one.
- Chill the cones for 1 hr until completely firm.
- Mix icing sugar with green food colouring and enough water to make a thick icing.
- Dip the cones into the icing and decorate with sweets and sprinkles. Prop up on a wire cooling rack to set.
PRINT RECIPE | For more recipes visit www.bbcgoodfood.com