Chicken Wrap with Sticky Sweet Potato
Ingredients (makes 2):
- 100g cooked sweet potato (from Lemon & garlic roast chicken, see 'goes well with')
- 2 multigrain wrap
- 200g cooked chicken, shredded (from Lemon & garlic roast chicken, see 'goes well with')
- small handful salad leaves
- small handful baby plum or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Mash last night’s sweet potato so that it's very smooth, then divide the mixture thinly and evenly between the wraps.
- Divide the chicken, salad leaves and tomatoes between each wrap.
- Fold the wrap and roll up, making sure that you contain the filling. Eat straight away or wrap in baking parchment and string (or foil) for later.
For more recipes visit www.bbcgoodfood.com