White Chocolate and Sun-Maid Raisin Fudge Recipe
Ingredients (make 15 pieces):
500g Golden Caster Sugar
500ml Double Cream
3tbsp Liquid Glucose
140g White Chocolate, roughly chopped
100g Sun-Maid Raisins
1. Line a 22cm square non-stick tin with baking parchment.
2. Put the caster sugar, double cream and liquid glucose in a pan.
3. Heat slowly, stirring continually, until the sugar melts.
4. Now turn up the heat and fast boil the mixture until a small amount dropped into a glass
of cold water sets.
5. Turn off the heat and keep stirring for five minutes, or until the mixture starts to thicken.
Sprinkle in the white chocolate and Sun-Maid Raisins and very briefly swirl through the mixture.
6. Pour into the tin and leave to set overnight, then turn out and cut into squares.