Sweet chili dogs
- 4 fat sausages (sweet chilli if you can get them)
- 2 onions, red, white or one of each
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 4 hot dog buns
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Spread the sausages in a roasting tin and cook for 20-25 mins, turning, until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, fry the onions in a splash of oil over a high heat until almost softened and browning. Stir in the sweet chilli sauce and tomato purée with some seasoning, and cook for 1 min more.
- Split the hot dog buns, add a spoonful of the sweet chilli onions, top with a sausage, then a spoonful more onions.
For more recipes visit www.bbcgoodfood.com