Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 12 beef meatball
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 294g can condensed mushroom soup
- ½ x small pack dill, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp mustard French, wholegrain, or whatever you have in your cupboard
- mashed potato and cooked cabbage, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large lidded pan. Cook the meatballs for 3-4 mins over a medium heat, turning often so that they brown all over. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain away any excess oil, reserving about 1 tbsp.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook for 4-5 mins, stirring to soften. Stir in the soup with half a can of water. Return the meatballs to the pan and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat, cover and simmer for a further 10-15 mins until the meatballs are cooked through. Stir in the dill, mustard and some seasoning. Serve with mashed potato and cabbage.
PRINT RECIPE | For more recipes visit www.bbcgoodfood.com