Phosphorous is necessary for strong teeth
and bones and Iron helps carry oxygen in the blood, to all cells and muscles and prevents fatigue. These homemade burgers are perfect for the BBQ and so much more healthy than anything from a packet.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- Place all the burger ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Using your hands, shape into four equal-sized patties.
- Preheat the grill to hot. Cook the burgers under the grill for 15 minutes, or until cooked through, turning once.
- Top each burger with a slice of cheese towards the end of the cooking time.
- Before serving, mix together the mayonnaise and lettuce. Cut the rolls in half
and toast under the grill.
- Top the bottom halves of the rolls with the lettuce and mayonnaise,
followed by a slice of tomato.
- Arrange the burger and cheese on top of the ciabatta, followed by a slice of red onion.
Top each burger with the other halves of the rolls and serve.
For more information visit BBC Food