Frozen Fruit Sticks with Passion Fruit & Lime Drizzle
What do you call a sad strawberry? A blueberry of course! This creative snack is easy to prepare and a great way to get fruit into their diet this summer.
- 100g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 8 seedless grapes
- 100g/4oz mango chunks
- 100g/4oz melon chunks
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into chunks
- 100g/4oz pineapple chunks
For the drizzle
- juice 2 limes
- 4 passion fruits, halved and seeds scraped out
1 tsp icing sugar
- Mix the drizzle ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. If you want the sauce to be smooth, pass it through a sieve to remove the seeds, or leave them in if you prefer.
- Skewer the fruits onto wooden skewers and drizzle the sauce on top, reserving a little for dipping. Pop the skewers in the freezer for 45 mins, until just starting to freeze. Serve with the leftover drizzle.
For more recipes visit www.bbcgoodfood.com