Avocado Kale Salad
The kale/avocado squeeze it’s perfect and the quinoa just brings it all together. I can recommend it enough and if by any chance you can’t find kale where you live, you can use spring green instead. Enjoy
200g Kale shredded
2 Cups cooked quinoa
2 Lemon juice and zest
2 tbsp Seeds mix
3 tbsp Olive oil
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the skin.
- Using your hands squeeze half of the avocado with the kale, give it a good squeeze.
- Cut the other half of the avocado in small cubes.
- Mix the lemon juice and zest with the salt and olive oil.
- In a big plate assemble the kale, put the cooked quinoa in the middle and pour in the lemon sauce and avocado cubes.
- Sprinkle the seeds on top and serve.
For more information visit Essentail Vegan UK