Cooking with Kids: Pizza Omelette
This unusual combination is a real winner and is a great dish to cook with the kids.
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp tomato passata sauce (from a jar)
- handful of stoned black olives
- 85g vegetarian cheddar, grated
- Heat grill to high. Beat the eggs with the oregano and some salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof frying pan, then tip in the eggs. Cook over a low-ish heat for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally until the eggs are practically set.
- Place under the grill until set and puffed up. Spread the sauce over, scatter with cheese and olives, then grill again until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve with a green salad.
For more recipes visit www.bbcgoodfood.com